Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The New Blog

Within a few months everything has become new again. After a mere twenty-two years of aging I did not understand how new life could become.

New degree.
New city.
New apartment.
New roommates.
New job.
New me.

It is exhilarating and frightening all at the same time. And in a moment of desperation, a moment of feeling completely and utterly lost in this huge world without a clear direction towards my goals I have decided to try as many new things as I can. I am taking myself out of my comfort zone and forcing myself into new, and most likely uncomfortable situations, to prove to myself that I can, and hopefully will find my way.

My three goals for each experience:

1) Have it be something new
2) Get out of my comfort zone
3) Learn from it

After a brief stint this summer in Denmark I have moved back to New York to rediscover the city and myself. (The cynical side of my personality wants to walk into traffic for phrasing it that way...)

No comments:

Post a Comment